5 cool and simple social media tips to try today

I got to thinking about the incredible number of social media tips out there, which led me to start categorizing them into different buckets: beginner, intermediate and advanced. Because, you know, this is what I do in my spare time.

Then I got to thinking about a fourth bucket: cool tips, ones that aren't necessarily easy or hard; they're just interesting and potentially really useful.

Let's examine that a little more closely. Here are five cool and simple social media tips you can try today.

1. Snapchat: Add more than one filter to a photo or video

References

  1. ^ Instagram (www.chicagotribune.com)
  2. ^ linkedin.com homepage (www.linkedin.com)


Related Posts To 5 cool and simple social media tips to try today


5 cool and simple social media tips to try today Rating: 4.5 Posted by: kriswebid

Search Here

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Recent Posts